Your account number can be found in the upper right hand corner of your bill. Look for the words "Account Number" and it should be directly under that.
To access your Marlboro Electric account online, you will need to follow a few simple steps to get it set up:
- Click here to go to the account log in page.
- Under the log in information, you should see a section that says "New User" in small blue writing. By clicking this, you will begin the registration process. If you have not registered ever before, you will need to click the 'Continue' button and create a password to use with your account number.
- Fill in the requested information on the screen and click Submit.
Once you submit valid data and your User ID is created with a password, you can log in to your online account.
**You may use your account number or user ID to log into your online account, but we recommend strictly using your account number for login purposes. This makes it much easier for us to access your account should you need our assistance.
The registration process is very quick. After you fill in your valid information, you will be granted an online account.
Once you have completed the steps, you should have immediate access to your account. If you do not, we recommend waiting 24 hours as sometimes the system can get backed up. If you are still having issues after 24 hours, check your spam/junk folder on your email to see if any important information regarding your account got accidentally sent to junk mail.
If you have already registered and forgotten your password simply click on “Forgot your Password?” under the log in section. You will be asked to enter your account number, the last 4 digits of your telephone number. Go ahead and enter in these two things, then choose one of the options below for obtaining your password:
>> Display Your Password Hint: If you have a security hint that you remember setting up during registration, leave "Email my Password" unchecked and click Submit. It will display your hint you created that may help you remember or recover your password.
>> Receive Your Password by Email: If you do not remember setting up a security hint during registration, that's okay! Simply click "Email my Password" and you will be sent an e-mail with the password we have on file. **If you have not received your e-mail within a few minutes please check your deleted items or junk mail folder. Several e-mail carriers recognize our e-mail address as spam and automatically delete the e-mail.**
If you get the e-mail and you still are unable to access your account online, we will need to reset your login information. Please contact Customer Service or send a Contact Support e-mail so that we can reset your information. Once your login information has been cleared, you will need to re-register your account. Please refer to “How do I register my account online.”
If you have changed your e-mail address, we will need to reset the login information on your account. Once your information has been cleared, you will need to re-register your account. Please refer to “How do I register my account online.”
Contact Us to reset your information.
If your phone number has changed from the original number you gave us when you signed up/registered, it is very important that you inform us of this change so that we can get in touch with you should something go wrong with your account, billing information, or service. There are a few ways you can let us know you have a new number:
- Call us. Simply call and let us know you need to update your phone number information on your account, and our customer service staff will get that updated as quickly as possible for you.
- Send in a form through our website. Head to our Contact Us page and fill out a form with your information and we will process your phone number change for you. If we have any questions or concerns when doing this, we will be sure to reach out to let you know, so be sure to leave your contact information in case we need it.
- Come see us. Stop by our office and let us know your number has changed. Again, our customer service staff will be sure to point you in the right direction in order to get this matter taken care of for future reference with your account. (Need our address? Click here)
Again, it is very important that you reach out to us so we know of your phone number change. Our primary method of reaching out to our members is by phone, and if we don't have your updated phone number, you may miss important information or account concerns. We appreciate your cooperation in making sure you are accounted for with Marlboro Electric!
Yes, Marlboro Electric accepts most credit cards to pay bills online or over the phone with no additional charge.
To review a list of all payment options and to review each one, please refer to our Ways to Pay page.
No, Marlboro Electric Cooperative wants to make paying your bill as easy and convenient as possible. We provide this service to our members free of charge.
No. This will not be a problem. However, if the account you are paying is under a different name than your account, you will need a separate log in for them, meaning you either obtain their log in information from them or register their account number if they have not already done so. For security purposes, two members are not allowed to have the same email address listed, so each account must have different email addresses attached to it. Be sure to log in with the correct account number and password when paying multiple bills. We recommend keeping your account numbers and passwords associated with each account stored somewhere safe in case you forget your password or get them mixed up.